[Mimedefang] Virus Scanner Output

Anthony Giggins agiggins at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jun 15 12:03:38 EDT 2002

I'm prolly posting this to the wrong people but here goes
Does anyone know how to make the vscan logs readable by the web
administration It appears to be in a completely different format. There
must be a log convertion utility somewhere? Has anyone come across this?
I've had a look and cant seem to locate this, my next step would be to
contact trend support.