[Mimedefang] Mimedefang and spamassassin users preferences

Dmitry Sorokin dmitry_sorokin at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 14 20:10:08 EDT 2002

Hello,

I've installed spamassassin and I have all user
preferences in database. The question is: does
mimedefang-multiplexor and mimedefand work properly
with spamassassin in terms of user preferences? So if
I will run spamassassin as part of mimedefang spam
filter, will mail be filtered through spamassassin
using user preferences stored in database?

Thats the only thing I worry about, because I used
spamass-milt and it seems this milter doesn't work
properly with spamassassin in terms of user
preferences.

Thanx a lot,
Dmitry