[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.15 is released

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Fri Jun 14 18:58:34 EDT 2002

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, Andrey V. Pevnev wrote:

>  Compilation fails under my FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE-p6 :(

Does anyone know the FreeBSD-equivalent of RLIMIT_AS?

mimedefang-multiplexor.c:1992: `RLIMIT_AS' undeclared (first use in this function)

On Solaris and Linux, that's how you limit a process's total virtual
address space.  Perhaps someone could send me the output of
"man setrlimit" on FreeBSD.

>  And why it's still depends on libsm.a and libsmutil.a ?

Because I haven't fixed it yet. :-)  And those libraries are still
needed for 8.11.x and don't hurt anything on 8.12.x.