[Mimedefang] Logging change in recent versions?

Mark Roedel MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Fri Jun 7 10:42:19 EDT 2002

I updated to MIMEDefang 2.14 (from 2.12) yesterday, and I seem to be
seeing some differences in what gets logged -- specifically, I've been
used to seeing a line added to my sendmail logs for every header change
made by my filter, but now I only seem to be seeing them for header
changes outside my filter.  (I.e. I get a record of the "X-Scanned-By"
header being added, but not my "X-Spam-Level" header.)

I don't *think* I touched anything in my filter code that should've
affected this, but I don't see anything in the Changelog that looks like
it'd be related, either.  Can anyone else help me confirm whether this
is just an issue with my installation, or if it's a change in
functionality of the base product?  (And if it's the latter, Dave, was
it intentional?)

---
Mark Roedel           | "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer    |  at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University |  to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA  |                          -- John Powell