[Mimedefang] Appending boilerplate messages

Amalarasan j.amalarasan at patni.com
Wed Jun 5 23:53:29 EDT 2002

Hi David,

    Sorry for disturbing you again. Now I am in the process of replacing
the
existing mailserver with the new one with boilerplate text added. Now
what happens
is my mailserver relays to a smarthost and boilerplate text is not added
to the
relayed mails but properly adding to the local mails. I think mimedefang
appends the messages to the incoming mails only. Is there any I can
append the boilerplate messages to my outgoing mails only. ( This is the
actual requirement).

Thanks
Amal

J. Amalarasan