[Mimedefang] Not scanning list messages

Adam Beatham adam at backboard.org
Tue Jun 4 10:39:49 EDT 2002

At 10:34 AM 6/4/2002 -0400, you wrote:

Hmm.. OK.  Well let me re-phrase my question ;)

Every other message that passes through my server, adds this log entry

         "Milter add: header: X-Scanned-By: MIMEDefang 2.14 (www dot
roaringpenguin dot com slash mimedefang)"

All the messages from mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com, do not.  and
those are the only ones.. it's just strange..

-adam