[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.16 - how to integrate Razor?

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:56:01 EDT 2002

I've just installed MIMEDefang 2.16 with SpamAssassin 2.31 and got the 2
working happily.  However I'd like to add the Razor-Agents (2.12) to the
testing (always a believer in learning from others :>).

For the life of me though I can't find anything about how to do this - could
some kind person please either point me at the documentation I missed or
provide a working filter.

Thanks.

    Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
        me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.

    Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above :)
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: