[Mimedefang] Thinking of implementing MimeDefang (Questions)

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Tue Jul 30 14:44:00 EDT 2002

David, Barry, Jon:

Thanks for your replies to my post. Based on all your responses, it sounds
like I need to allocate some time and setup a test bed to implement a
mimedefang/spamassassin solution into my environment.

Thanks Again
Steve Cowles