[Mimedefang] Stats and Syslog

J.P van Oyen jeepee at gids.nl
Fri Jul 26 05:14:01 EDT 2002

Indeed this worked... syslog first an now it generates the stats well.

Its a bit out of the scope of mimedefang but could you publish the script
with all grafs you use at :

http://www.roaringpenguin.com/graphs.php3

I am interested in the nimda and codered but all scripts would be good for
the TCL learning curve hi....