[Mimedefang] Double modifications being made

Robert Covell rcovell at rolet.com
Thu Jul 18 22:12:01 EDT 2002

Ok, this is very weird.  I just checked messages from home using, cough
cough, Outlook Express and I got a ***POTENTIAL SPAM*** message with only
ONE modification for both the subject and the text attachment.  Following
this I VNC'd into my work computer which uses,  cough cough, Outlook 2000
and it was the same (one mod for the subject and text attachment).  I have
changed nothing with the filter config.  The only thing I did was check it
with a different client.  We have other clients (not mail clients, but
people) that are having the same results with Outlook 2000.  Could this be a
client issue?  If so how or why would it change the message via IMAP?  Is
that even possible?

Sincerely,

Robert T. Covell
President / Owner