[Mimedefang] Forwarding spam to an admin mbox instead of quarantine

David Hollis dhollis at davehollis.com
Thu Jul 18 14:48:00 EDT 2002

What I wound up doing that seems to be working really well is add the
intended recipients as an additional header field (X-Orig-Recipients),
then remove all and add the quarantine address as the only recipient
(add_recipient/delete_recipient functions) and pass the message on.
This avoids the whole creation of a new message, etc etc.  On the Notes
end, the admins can setup rules to do whatever they want to on those
fields.