[Mimedefang] Using relay_check()

Steve Robb steve_robb at cnt.com
Wed Jul 17 15:46:01 EDT 2002

Actually, that's what I am using currently (Sendmail DNSBL feature) but I
wanted to try out MD's version of it to see how it operated and if there was
any advantage to doing it one way or the other.

I'm comfortable with configuring Sendmail, it's Perl that I'm weak on so I
was hoping to get a pointer in the right direction.

Thx

Steve Robb