[Mimedefang] Virus Scanners

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Thu Jul 11 23:54:01 EDT 2002

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Steffen Kaiser wrote:

> Umm, as FileScan is that little overhead, like you said, one should
> consider to place it first in the line, in order to avoid unnecessary
> shell-outs.

I would agree here (that's how I use it), but this is specifically to see
if Sophie is missing certain ones that File::Scan can pick up.  ...and
being a daemon that talks through a unix socket (the same way sendmail and
MIMEDefang talk to each other) there are no shell-outs.

  Jason

--
Jason Englander
jason at englanders.cc