[Mimedefang] Scanning for phrases & key words

Robin Brady robin.brady at ssb.state.tx.us
Wed Jul 10 13:03:01 EDT 2002

I instituted spam blocking last week using the DNSBL feature in
sendmail.  At the weekly staff meeting of our division directors it was
announced that this had been done.  Well, it went over like a lead
balloon and I was instructed to remove these blocks.

Someone in the staff meeting suggested scanning for words and phrases
in the bodies of email that the powers-that-be decide is inappropriate.  I
guess what they want to do is to try and only block the porno spams.

Can this be done with mimedefang?