[Mimedefang] sendmail as mail proxy

Karel.DeBruyne at ua.ac.be Karel.DeBruyne at ua.ac.be
Mon Jul 8 10:01:01 EDT 2002

Hi,

has anyone had a look at the Document
http://ofb.net/~jheiss/sendmail_proxy.html ?

This document describes how to configure a mail proxy based on sendmail,
and how to configure it.

Somebody should merge this document with the README from MIMEDefang.
I'd like to do that, but I'm not good enough in sendmail configuration
:-(

Has anyone else found/written a document describing how to set up a
forwarding mailserver with antivirus/antispam based on MIMEDefang?

Greetings,

Karel
Karel De Bruyne
System/Network Manager                      phone      + 32 3 820 22 04
UIA - Network Service                       fax        + 32 71 83 43 00
Universiteitsplein 1 - B0.12                email  dbruyne at uia.ua.ac.be
B 2610 Wilrijk - Belgium              http://www.uia.ua.ac.be/u/dbruyne