[Mimedefang] Adding Domains to Whitelist

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Mon Jul 1 18:48:16 EDT 2002

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, dave shepherd wrote:

> Which is the proper format for adding entire domains to the whitelist?

According to 'man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf'

           Whitelist and blacklist addresses are now file-glob-style patterns, so
           "friend at somewhere.com", "*@isp.com", or "*.domain.net" will all work.
           Regular expressions are not used for security reasons.

           Multiple addresses per line, separated by spaces, is OK.  Multiple
           "whitelist_from" lines is also OK.

> Can I just add to the /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf

Are you sure that's the right configuration file?  If you have a
/etc/mail/spamassassin/sa-mimedefang.cf it will be used first.

--
Jason Englander
jason at englanders.cc