[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.4 Beta 1 available

Mark Roedel MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Fri Jan 25 16:59:42 EST 2002

This rocks, David!  Thanks a lot for adding it in.

If I'm reading the manpage correctly, this feature currently only routes
those entries into their own separate textfile.  Would it be possible
(or is it already, and I'm just missing it) to have them go to the same
syslog facility that catches the messages generated by
mimedefang-multiplexor's -l commandline parameter?

---
Mark Roedel           | "The fix is only temporary...
Systems Programmer    |            unless it works."
LeTourneau University |
Longview, Texas  USA  |                 -- Red Green