[Mimedefang] SpamAssassin 2.0 progress...

Mark Roedel MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Wed Jan 23 16:10:07 EST 2002

If I remember the discussion correctly, there were some subtle
incompatibilities between MimeDefang 2.3 and the SpamAssassin 2.0
snapshots, largely because the SA snapshots were characterized on their
website as development/beta-level releases.  Did anybody ever get it
working?  If not, are there any plans to revisit it now that 2.0 has
been tagged as a stable release?

(I'm going to look at it myself, since some of the changes look like
they'd be useful to me...just wanted to get a feel for whether I'm going
it alone or what...)

---
Mark Roedel           | "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer    |  at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University |  to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA  |                          -- John Powell