[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.3 Beta 5

Miller Michael Contractor USTC michael.miller at hq.transcom.mil
Tue Jan 22 08:17:50 EST 2002

Folks
Depending on how you actually filter the messages you could have a copy sent
to whoever handles rejected/quarantined mail. I had to implement a content
scanner based on access lists and whenever I get a hit for a particular user
that user is striped out and a copy sent to the security folks to make
certain it was handled correctly. The copy gets everything that was done to
the message which would take care of the issue noted below.

Mike Miller