SpamAssassin config file (was Re: [Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.3 Beta 5)

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Jan 17 16:37:32 EST 2002

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Michael D. Sofka wrote:

> I have a question about the spamassasin.cf you include.  Which version
> of spamassasin.cf was it based on?

It's based on SpamAssasin 1.5.  You need to download the fixed config file
from http://spamassassin.taint.org/released/fix20011217.cf.

Basically, I took out anything which didn't make sense in conjunction with
MIMEDefang, which mostly involved anything which *altered* the message.
MIMEDefang uses SpamAssassin only for testing; any munging of the message
should be done within MIMEDefang.