[Mimedefang] Deleting original recipient due to Spam

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Jan 15 16:50:22 EST 2002

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Nicholas W. Clair wrote:

> The last part would be to delete the original recipient(s).  I noticed
> the delete_recipient() subroutine, is there a way using this to delete
> the recipient(s).

Yes; it's designed for this.  If you want to delete all the original
recipients, something like this should work:

	foreach $recip (@Recipients) {
		delete_recipient($recip);
	}

Be careful, though; unless you record the original recipient names
somewhere, there's no easy way to get them back.  The new
action_quarantine_entire_message() routine in 2.3 BETA 4 stores
the original recipient list in a file called RECIPIENTS in the
quarantine directory.