[Mimedefang] Wrapping long headers

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Fri Jan 11 18:01:15 EST 2002

Hi there.

I've been playing with 2.3 Beta 3, specifically with the SpamAssassin
integration.

I'd like to replicate some (but not all) of the changes which
SpamAssassin makes on its own, and one of the things I'm doing in my
mimedefang-filter is the following:

(Note: $SA_Hits, $SA_Required, $SA_Tests are the first three
variables returned from spam_assassin_check)

if ($SpamFound) {
    return action_add_header("X-Spam-Status","Yes, hits=$SA_Hits
required=$SA_Required tests=$SA_Tests");
}

This works fine, except that action_add_header doesn't appear to do
any wrapping of long header lines, and this one is often *very* long.
Is there some easy way to rectify this?
----
Nels Lindquist <*>
Information Systems Manager