[Mimedefang] Mimedefang-multiplexor and working directories

Tony Nugent tony at linuxworks.com.au
Sun Jan 6 16:14:42 EST 2002

On Fri Jan 04 2002 at 17:13, "David F. Skoll" wrote:

> If you are seeing mdefang-* directories hanging around, it's a bug.  I
> will have to figure out how to reproduce the problem.

I've been seeing the odd mdefang-* directory being left ever since I
started using defang.  It is a rare occurrence, but it does happen.

I can reproduce it if I restart sendmail or kill defang while the
filter is busy (so I avoid doing this when it is busy).  It doesn't
happen if I simply give sendmail a HUP signal.  But it can happen at
other times (with the logs giving no indication that anything has
gone wrong).

Cheers
Tony