[Mimedefang] Example needed for action_external_filter

Paul freebsd at pksnet.com
Wed Jan 2 18:00:17 EST 2002

>On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Paul wrote:
>
>> But this generates a whole load of errors
>Such as?  We need specific error messages.

I must be suffering from New Years Eve hangover. I know when I ran test mode last Igot like 20 errors. Now all it says is that the file appears syntactily correct. And I did not change the filter. Guess it's back to re-enabling mimedefang and milter and running a few more tests.

Guess the search now is for a HTML2text converter that can handle almost all HTML...

Happy New Year