[Mimedefang] Re: making quaranteened parts available

Douglas J Hunley doug at hunley.homeip.net
Thu Feb 28 17:37:39 EST 2002

David F. Skoll spewed electrons into the ether that assembled into:
> So I gave up and added it as an attachment with disposition "inline".
> I realize that M$ Outlook ignores the disposition and shows it as
> an attachment, but any decent mail client will show the attachment
> inline with the main message.

I understand the logic behind this. However, ts just that kmail shows the
'quarantine' messages inline, but the 'with_url' messages as attachment. I
don't believe that kmail is not a decent mail client...
And I'm stumped why it treats them differently. Ideas on this David?

--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: Linux StepByStep - http://www.linux-sxs.org

1 out of every 5 people thinks the other 4 are idiots.