[Mimedefang] Newbie question....

Hamilton, Kent KHamilton at Hunter.COM
Tue Feb 26 16:23:13 EST 2002

I'm getting this in the logs:

Feb 26 15:15:28 hunterftp mimedefang-multiplexor: Slave 2 stderr: can't
build entity: no body, and not multipart
Feb 26 15:15:28 hunterftp mimedefang-multiplexor: Reap: Idle slave 2
(pid 60341) exited normally with status 2 (SLAVE DIED UNEXPECTEDLY)
Feb 26 15:15:28 hunterftp mimedefang[71256]: Error from multiplexor: ERR
Filter timed out
Feb 26 15:15:28 hunterftp sendmail[60653]: g1QLFQK1060653: Milter: data,
reject=451 4.7.1 Please try again later

I've got hundreds of those in the logs.
Running mimedefang.pl -test says the filter looks okay.
Essentially my filter passes the email to spamassassin puts some header
info on the results (Okay or not) and then returns an accept.

--
Kent Hamilton <KHamilton at Hunter.COM>
Manager - Systems Admin & Networking