[Mimedefang] action_rebuild()

Roberto Machado racm at centroin.com.br
Thu Feb 21 17:48:52 EST 2002

BTW, would action_rebuild() break digital signatures such as S/MIME or
PGP? I'm sorry if this is documented somehwere, I just didn't have the
time to look into newer versions of Mimedefang, though I completely
thank David and the others for putting so much work on this fabulous
tool!

Regards,

Roberto