[Mimedefang] action_rebuild()

Vincent Jaussaud tatooin at kelkoo.com
Wed Feb 20 08:23:02 EST 2002

I see strange problems as well, when action_rebuild() is enabled.

Sometimes, emails "loose" the tab spacing format, which result in emails
almost unreadable.

This problem happens sometimes, with differents email clients
(Evolution, Outlook, Netscape Messenger)

It's very frustrating to know that we had to end here, due to
Outlook....
Micro$oft strikes again...

Cheers,
Vincent.