[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.6 BETA 1

Mark Roedel MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Tue Feb 19 16:56:12 EST 2002

Looks good, Dave.  (For whatever it's worth to anybody else, those
changes should also apply to any SA version >= 2.0.  I've been using
them successfully against the v2.1 development code since late last
week.)

Dave, for completeness, you might want to make the same changes to the
spam_assassin_status() function as to spam_assassin_check() for the next
release...

---
Mark Roedel           | "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer    |  at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University |  to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA  |                          -- John Powell