[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.5 startup-only error message

Vincent Jaussaud tatooin at kelkoo.com
Tue Feb 19 08:36:49 EST 2002

Ok, thanks for the advice.
I'll let action_rebuild() enabled for a while, and see how it's going.

However, is therer something I can do to avoid this error:

Feb 18 18:30:46 mail sendmail[2594]: g1IHUOdV002594: Milter
(mimedefang4): write(L) returned -1, expected 5: Broken pipe

Since it seems to occurs only when action_rebuild() is enabled.

Thanks.
Vincent.