[Mimedefang] 451 4.7.1 Please try again later

Mark Roedel MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Thu Feb 14 10:32:11 EST 2002

One of the changes between Mdefang 2.2 and 2.3 (actually introduced,
according to the archives, at 2.3b4) was the removal of the generic
virus-scanning functions in favor of scanner-specific ones likst
message_contains_virus_nai().  Dave's introduction of the new features
in the archives at
http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2002-January/000238
.html includes a bit of sample code, and of course full documentation
should be in your mimedefang-filter manpage.

May not be the entire problem, but it's certainly not helping...

---
Mark Roedel           | "The most overlooked advantage to owning a
Systems Programmer    |  computer is that if they foul up there's no
LeTourneau University |  law against whacking them around a little."
Longview, Texas  USA  |                        -- Owen Porterfield