[Mimedefang] Error: Filter did not remove UNFINISHED file (Was RE: Problem building on FreeBSD)

Barry Byrne barry.byrne at wbtsystems.com
Fri Feb 8 07:59:45 EST 2002

David:

I have sophos AV installed which was detected when I configured mimedefang.

I have since changed the line in the filter to:

$VirusFound = message_contains_virus_sophos();

Now the behaviour is to accept attachments correctly according to the filter
rules,
but if the attachment/mail contains a virus (tried eicar) I get the same
error
as before, rather than dumping/cleaning the attachment and issuing a
warning.

 - Barry