[Mimedefang] Error: Filter did not remove UNFINISHED file (Was RE: Problem building on FreeBSD)

Barry Byrne barry.byrne at wbtsystems.com
Fri Feb 8 07:03:29 EST 2002

All:

Sorry to reply to my own post, but I have a little more info.

I get the following sendmail error:

> Feb  8 11:25:32 slate mimedefang[2371]: Filter did not remove UNFINISHED
> file --
>  returning tempfail code to sendmail

ONLY when I leave this line uncommented in the mimedefang-filter:

	$VirusFound = message_contains_virus();

Commenting this out results in normal mail delivery.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Barry

--