[Mimedefang] Limit SpamAssassin Reporting?

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Dec 24 15:06:01 EST 2002

On Tue, 24 Dec 2002, Brett M. Mullins wrote:

> Right now I'm attaching all SA reports into the headers, regardless of
> whether it's actually spam.  I could limit this based on the score, but
> I'm much more interested in always attaching the SA report to just one
> address - that way I'm not cluttering everyone's headers with report
> text, just the one address I'm interested in.  For testing purposes,
> obviously.

Check the @Recipients array.  If the address you're interested in is in
that array, attach the report.  Of course, if one message goes to two or
more recipients, the other recipients will see the report too, but this
shouldn't happen very often.

Example:

	my $recip;
	foreach $recip (@Recipients) {
	    $recip = lc($recip);
	    if ($recip eq '<address-of-interest at domain.net>') {
	        # Attach spam report
	        action_add_header('X-Spam-Report', 'blahblahblah...');
	        last;
	    }
	}