[Mimedefang] Sendmail for compiling MIMEDefang

Brad Dameron bdameron at tscnet.com
Wed Dec 18 19:13:01 EST 2002

So what type of twisting are would it take to switch from select(2) to
poll(2)?

Not that I need it. I hacked the glibc code to handle more than 1024 file
descriptors. Will let you know how it works and post more info on how to do
it if it does work.

---
Brad Dameron									Network Account Executive
TSCNet Inc.								         	www.tscnet.com
Silverdale, WA.									1-888-8TSCNET