[Mimedefang] strange response from md_check_against_smtp_server

Wayne wayne at hamilton.net
Tue Dec 31 12:24:01 EST 2002

I had a customer email me a response from his server that was a little
strange. I believe that my mail server that I'm relaying to from sendmail
may have timed out because flatlander at hamilton.net is a valid account and he
just lost about 10 messages out of 300 that were sent to his account. I am
using md_check_against_smtp_server is there some where I can increase the
wait time or is this not a timing issue ?

>... while talking to smtp1.hamilton.net.:

><<< 554 5.7.1 Invalid response <empty> from SMTP server 554 5.0.0

Wayne