[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.28 & Spamassassin & Razor

Brett M. Mullins brett at jesinc.net
Tue Dec 24 14:24:01 EST 2002

Curious.

I didn't bother to install Razor until after getting both SA and
MIMEDefang running, yet I didn't have such a problem with getting razor
to run.  Upon installing Razor 2.22, it created a .razor dir in user
defang's home directory, and it uses the settings located there.  Upon
enabling the $SALocalTestsOnly = 0; field in mimedefang-filter, it
started working just fine.

Or at least that's what the razor log file reports, anyway.
Brett Mullins
Systems Engineer, JES, Inc.
brett at jesinc.net