[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.28

Brad Dameron bdameron at tscnet.com
Mon Dec 23 16:00:00 EST 2002

Well I finally fixed all the FD_SETSIZE and too many open file errors. The
bad news is this company is folding on Dec. 30th. Will try to get the info
to the list about how to correct these issues. We are currently handling
almost 2 million e-mails a day through this one server using sendmail
8.12.6, AVPDaemon, and MIMEDefang.

---
Brad Dameron									Network Account Executive
TSCNet Inc.								         	www.tscnet.com
Silverdale, WA.									1-888-8TSCNET

         	www.tscnet.com
Silverdale, WA.									1-888-8TSCNET