[Mimedefang] Filter free account

Stephane Lentz Stephane.Lentz at ansf.alcatel.fr
Thu Dec 19 09:54:01 EST 2002

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 09:30:51AM -0500, Stefano McGhee wrote:
> Hello all,
> 	I'd like to setup an account on my MIMEDefang box that is free from
> ALL filtering (postmaster account).  I can add an OK for messages to the
> account in the access_db.  I can also whitelist_to the address in
> SpamAssassin or configure MIMEDefang to skip scanning altogether with some
> perl additions to mimedefang-filter and/or using the new features of the
> latest MD version.  However, what about rbls defined for sendmail?  Does
> the OK in the access_db fix this, or do I have to delay_checks to
> accomplish this?

For RBLs when running some recent sendmail versions 8.12.{5,6}
on solution (best one ?) is to add FEATURE(`delay_checks', `friend')dnl
in the mc file and Spam:postmaster at mydomain.com           FRIEND
in the access map.

You can have a look at the cf/README.

Regards,

SL/
---
Stephane Lentz / Alcanet International - Internet Services