[Mimedefang] graphdefang

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Thu Dec 19 09:25:01 EST 2002

Hello,
	I recently got GraphDefang working on my box.  After installing
GraphDefang and ALL of its required perl modules, you need to add the
md_log entries to your mimedefang-config file.  If you look at the
changelog for MD-2.22, you can see that an example was included in that and
all versions after.

* examples/suggested-minimum-filter-for-windows-clients: Added
calls to md_log (John Kirkland)

Graphdefang.pl runs via a cron job (if you like) and generated the png
files.  Nothing, as far as I remember :), needs to be done to the
multiplexor or MIMEDefang.

Cheers,

Stefano