[Mimedefang] Sendmail for compiling MIMEDefang

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 19 02:18:01 EST 2002

>From: "David F. Skoll" <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>
>
>Well, not much.  The thing holding me back is that select is more
>portable than poll.  As far as I know, the *BSD's do not support poll
>(but maybe I'm wrong and they do now.  Anyone?)

Well, FreeBSD certainly supports poll (as of 3.0), as does OpenBSD (since
2.2) and so does NetBSD (as of 1.3.3).

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?