[Mimedefang] Sendmail for compiling MIMEDefang

syn uw syn_uw at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:05:01 EST 2002

>As for building from tarballs...   my guess would be that there is some
>option to only compile the milter interface libraries (or at least make
>them appropriately available for building other software) rather than
>having to build all of sendmail itself.

Actually I am building on Solaris 9, so what I did is:

1) edit the devtools/site/Site.config.m4 to add the -DMILTER for sendmail as
normal

2) cd libmilter && sh build

3) cd sendmail && sh build

4) then simply compile MIMEDefang as usual...

That worked fine for me, MIMEDefang configure even automagically found where
my libmilter and headers where (actually at the same directory level as
MIMEDefang).

Regards
Marc