[Mimedefang] Error Message

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Wed Dec 18 15:03:00 EST 2002

on 12/18/02 11:23 AM, Jason Englander at jason at englanders.cc wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Jeff Grossman wrote:
>
>> I will give that a try.  But, why would there be anything different in
>> regards to that module between 2.25 and 2.28?  I have not changed
>> SpamAssassin or Razor.
>
> There shouldn't be.  I'm relatively sure that mimedefang.pl doesn't (and
> never did) use File::Spec directly, so <if it works> it should be due to a
> File::Spec upgrade or some change in SpamAssassin (or something
> SpamAssassin uses).  Anyway, wben I had the errors, I fixed the perl
> module and they went away.  I didn't check for or care about the exact
> culprit at the time.  Let us know what it turns out to be.

I made the change to Unix.pm file and everything is working great.  All I
did last night was upgrade MIMEDefang and I started getting the
uninitialized error.  So, I am not sure what happened.  I have not changed
SpamAssassin or anything else in a while now.

Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff at stikman.com)