[Mimedefang] Error while testing

Glenn J. Rowe growe at woodvale.on.ca
Mon Dec 16 18:16:01 EST 2002

Ok I must be totally out of it...

These are the instructions I have...

Unpack the source:
    tar xvfz sendmail.8.12.6.tar.gz
Remove the source:
    rm sendmail.8.12.6.tar.gz
Cd into the sendmail-8.12.6 directory.
Sendmail does not support mail filters by default, and must be compiled with
filter support enabled by defining -DMILTER. To do this, create
devtools/Site/site.config.m4 with the following lines:
    dnl Milter
    APPENDDEF(`conf_sendmail_ENVDEF', `-DMILTER')
    APPENDDEF(`conf_libmilter_ENVDEF', `-D_FFR_MILTER_ROOT_UNSAFE')

I am in the devtools/Site directory but what file do I edit?  Am I supposed to
create the file?

Sorry for my ignorance...  I'm just a volunteer helping a church.

Glenn