[Mimedefang] Re: Graphdefang issue with the / char

John Kirkland jpk at bl.org
Mon Dec 16 14:55:01 EST 2002

I copied these 2 lines into a text file and then parsed it with
graphdefang.  I received 2 events in my output png files with the correct
virus names.

If you continue to have problems, can you send me a copy of the file that
contains these entries as I'm not able to reproduce the problem with this
information.

Regards,
John Kirkland