[Mimedefang] CLAMAV with MIMEDefang

Ole Craig olc at cs.umass.edu
Mon Dec 16 13:11:01 EST 2002

On 12/16/02 at 12:09, 'twas brillig and Douglas J Hunley scrobe:

> you ABSOLUTELY do NOT want to make them symlinks. that paths leads
> to madness! Linus specifically states you shouldn't do this. these
> files must match whatever was there when glibc was compiled. please
> see www.linuxfromscratch.org/view/4.0/chapter06/kernel.html for the
> exact quote. RedHat got it right this time (as much as that pains me
> to say)

	I'll be damned. I've been doing that since
2.0.somethingorother. Thanks for the pointer.

		Ole, reminded once again of Josh Billings:
    "It ain't what a man don't know that makes him a fool -- it's what
    he does know, that just ain't so."

--
Ole Craig * UNIX, linux, SMTP-ninja; news, web; SGI martyr * CS Computing
Facility, UMass * <www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/pgppubkey.txt> for public key