[Mimedefang] Bounce mail, but keep copy?

Rudolf Christel Jr. rcj-mail at christel.org
Fri Dec 13 05:00:00 EST 2002

Hello,

Is it possible to set in filter_end a action_bounce, but keep a copy of
the mail, or send it to an other user?

We received a lot of spam, which is identifed by spamassassin, after
alter the sa-mimedefang.cf. Usually the mail was marked as spam, and
deliverd to the recipten.

To speed up the mailreceived for the local recipten, we want to bounce
the mails.

But hold for a period of time a copy, or send this copy to ONE user
which can check the mails to be not spam.

Has anyone a Idea how to do this.

As I understand, the mail is received by sendmail, but not confirmed to
the sender. Mimedefang and Spamassassin scan the mails and telle
Sendmail the mail is good or bad. If bad Sendmail bounce the mail with
an 55X ErrorCode. But the mail itself is usually received in total. So,
is there any way to send this msg to an collectaddress, before bounce
the mail?

I tried resend_mesage and add_recipient but it didn't work....

Kind regards
Rudolf Christel Jr.