[Mimedefang] Missing Web Attachments

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 13 02:10:01 EST 2002

>From: "Albert E. Whale" <aewhale at abs-comptech.com>
>
>I have a user that keeps getting their Web Site Attachments Defang'd.
>
>Meanwhile, I'll send Web Attachments to several different Addresses
>which forward through Various other MimeDefang Servers with everything
>intact.
>
>I don't know what they are doing, and I feel like I'm missing something
>trivial here.  What is happening in the messages, when they get the
>following Defang Warning?
>
>Is this anything to do with the HTML Format for Mail Sending Format?
>
>Does anyone have any clues?

Not until you provide some more details, like the messages from the log and
the warning the recipient receives...  Version of MD and details of
customisations to filters would probably be useful too.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?