[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang Doesn´t locate antivir.

Stephane Lentz Stephane.Lentz at ansf.alcatel.fr
Thu Dec 12 17:38:00 EST 2002

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 08:23:49PM -0300, Marcelo wrote:
> I have installed MIMEDefang on a Suse 8.0 machine. Everything works fine,
> exept by Virus Scanner. The Mimedefang doesn´t locate antivir.
>
> If I call antivir by bash prompt the antivir is called.
>
> Somebody can help me?

=>
- Did you install Antivir before running MIMEDefang's configure ?
- Did you install Antivir in some directory known by MIMEDEFANG
(/usr/lib/AntiVir:/usr/local/uvscan:/opt/AVP:/etc/iscan:/usr/local/rav8/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin/usr/local/bin)  ?

Regards,

SL/
--
---
Stephane Lentz / Alcanet International - Internet Services