[Mimedefang] Duplication of Disclaimer!!

Mahesh P upurma01 at shafika.vetri.com
Wed Dec 11 08:04:01 EST 2002

Hi,

Greetings!

I have couple of doubts with mimedefang. I have installed MimeDefang
2.15 in Solaris 5.8 with Sendmail 8.12.x. I have configured Disclaimer
and Filtering Attachment on Incoming Mails.

Now, I am facing a problem like while i am forwarding mail within our
local user that disclaimer is getting duplicated.  How to avoid that
duplication? I should be having only one copy of disclaimer when i am
using for local user.

And, How to avoid the mails which comes from Unauthorized domain &
Specific porn mails by reading the content of mail.

Please help me out in this case.  It would be appreciated if you could
reply me asap.

Thank You,
Mahesh